Friday 27 July 2007

Do you know me ?

I was sitting at home just browsing the net doing nothing in particular and a thought came into my head, the thought was simple, it was Do you know me ?

Did you know the answer to that is simple, I don't think anyone really knows me, I have lots of friends, people I go out with, but none of them really know me.

I have always learnt to keep myself to myself, don't get me wrong, I'm not quiet, I enjoy having fun, but I always keep myself and my personal life private.  Why ? you may ask.  Well the reason why is complicated and defiantely not something I am going to go into on a blog. 

In everyone's life's things happen that direct us into a certain direction we have to go.  I don't like being directed so rather than follow a course that many people would have, I built a barrier around myself, the barrier is my friendliness, my loudness, the way I am considerate and the way I care.  But you know what, that's not really me, yes I am friendly, caring and considerate, but that's only the outside.

The real me is in my opinion lovely, but then again we all have a biased view about ourselves don't we ?

It would be nice one day, just to meet someone I feel so comfortable with that they can know the real me, I can't see that ever happening, but then again I'm an optimist so I don't rule anything out.

One day I would like to wake up and say I hate something or someone, but so far no one has ever got me to the stage of hate, because after all everything has its good points, even bad things do.  You may not see them, but the good is always there.

No comments: