Wednesday 18 July 2007

Someday's are strange days

I don't know what it is with today, its my day off and I have been completely bore out of my mind.

I wanted to go shopping, but its been raining, I did some washing and then I got completely annoyed about something someone had done.

Why the hell do people have to be fake ?  You think you know someone, you think you have made a good friend, and it turns out that its all a load of rubbish.

I went to a party down the road from me not so long ago, met some cool people, we talk, we have fun, we get on.

Went to a party with people from online, again met some cool people, again chatted, had fun etc, but you know the most annoying thing about it, despite me making the effort most of the people I thought was cool or nice, can't be bothered. 

I have worked out I am a bad judge of character.  Well actually that's not true, I am great judge of character, but after a few drinks it sort of goes out of the window.  I'm going to stick to first impressions, that way it does not bother me, if I come home from meeting people and they can't be bothered.

How about a nice video today, this is of Alex Pettyfer no particular reason for it, apart from he's a local boy, the song is good, and Stormbreaker was a good film.  So three reasons for this.

The song is 'Bad Boy' by

Cascada

No comments: