Wednesday 25 July 2007

The sun is shining

The sun is shining which always starts the day of well in my opinion.

As normal I have lots to do today, including going into work this afternoon, which i must admit annoys me a bit, a day of is not really a day off if you have to go into work for a bit, but nevermind I will live with it.

Was chatting about going on holiday with a mate the other night, and the idea gets more and more appealing, and I think I may pop out in a bit and go and renew my passport.  Can't get far without a passport lol.

I broke my phone last night, I don't know how, the battery just gave up.  I have had to get out my old one, which doesn't bother me as I actually like my old phone, only changed it because it did not have a camera in it, but I don't really use the camera anyway so I can do without my phone until I choose to replace it.

Quote of the Day :
"Did you ever notice they never take any fat hostages? You never see a guy coming out of Lebanon going: I was held hostage for seven months and I lost 175 pounds, I feel good and I look good and I learned self-discipline. That's the important thing."

Some people may not like the above quote, tough its funny get over it.

Todays random video is Dj Tiesto 'Power Mix' Basically its a compilation. If you don't like trance/dance you won't like this lol.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.